Oct 2006
Sadly can't rem the exact date now. This time, he was back from a 2 & a half weeks biz trip. Again, we met late after 8pm the same day he was back in SG in the morning. I was on leave, & we decided to meet at Esplanade outdoors near the performance stage.. It was dark, as usual, he didn’t wear his glasses. Remembered the red top with the v-neck (which I thought was quite low) I was wearing..His face lit up when he saw me. We walked toward each other, & hugged. It was such a nice hug after not seeing each other for such a long time. Then he took my hand & pulled me toward the taxi stand. I asked where he is taking me, & he said he's kidnapping me. He hoped I had something to eat and not hungry. And his own hunger was for something else. Ended up at Mt. Faber, we talked, kissed & cuddled for more than 2 hrs. Missed each other so much…

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home