7-11, my latest fave store
Cos of the Hello Kitty magnets, what else! Am just crazy about them, had around 12 designs now, and a couple of frustrating duplicates. Even got one of my colleague crazy about them. Too bad, the store has limited products. My excuse to M is that I like limited range at higher prices. Hee! He cannot stand me but he indulges me still.Like this afternoon, he picked me up from Paragon and we drove to his grandma's place. He said the sun is very strong and I should put on my sunglasses. Was so puzzled why he is suddenly so concerned and because I was lazy, said it was okay. He became emphatic that I must put on the sunnies. So there I opened the front boot and saw 2 pink Hello Kitty stickers in the sunnies' case. Was so surprised at the surprise. He was just exasperated cos he had to persuade me so hard to reveal his surprise. Hee hee! One other nice memory for us...
Earlier met his good-looking cousin and his family at Heeren. Was caught a bit red-faced, cos I was wearing this revealing top. Didn't dare to bend too much down to pat the naughty's son head. And the wife was looking at the top, I was sure. As it happened, I changed out of the outfit I had worn out in the morning. Always happen. Had a new top I bought yesterday at M'phosis, and just happened also to buy a new denim skirt. Since I was so uncomfortable in my today outfit, I changed out of it completely. Too bad, the cousin had seen me too early. Must have been a bit put out, cos I'm usually not so happening.
Did a facial at V's mum. Haven't seen her for so long. Since Aunt Anne is always busy, had to finally find someone else to do my face. Going to do my hair with V comeing Thursday. Good to see her before the big day too! Wonder what we are going to do on Hen night. Disco, I hope, miss dancing. Many a times, I think I would have seeked a career as a platform dancer if I could turn back the clock. Or some other form of professional dancing. Think it's the only thing I do quite well with a lot of interest.
Wonder how V is feeling, one week to the day. Does she have doubts? Cos it all happen very fast. I still remember the night I first knew A at Newsroom. In fact, in my natural inclination to flirt, I was trying to make a play for him. But I did notice then that he and V are already very much flirting with each other, and A didn't play back to me at all.
Somehow, I just feel that A and V are the most unlikely couple. Cos V has always professed to want someone tall with broad shoulders and her exes all had the same style. But it's already too late lah. M said if he wants to be the devil's advocate, he will introduce a nice friend to her, and see if she is still so steadfast in her marrying A. I just hope V does not regret or rather, she will remain headstrong enough not to regret. Still, I hope 100% it is true love between them. Maybe because she is one of my best and oldest friend, I feel no one is good enough for her. Esp in the beginning of their relationship, he had made her cry a lot, and since then, he has made her change a lot.
This day ended on a whimsical note. M said this morning that if he is not too tired, we would go a night walk at West Coast. We did this a few times when he was still at CS. Alas, he had stayed up till 3am last night cos some of stupid Indian woman in India, one of the company's contact. So in the end, he was tired, as he always is since this job.
It was disappointing, but I don't blame him. Maybe sometimes I do, cos I did and he did think of leaving the job. The time is just always not right. Now because of the CBA's intervention, all the more he should leave. But he can't, cos he has not gotton his pay yet. And we are not sure when he can find a new job.
Just wish we have more time together. Our Fridays and Saturday's are always cut short now cos this job which started out great andnow simply sucks. My wish will be granted if we are married. But without a good job, we cannot complete the house and save for it. So it's like an endless cycle. I'm trying my best to recommend him my contacts and urge him to use his contacts. Cos I foresee my wish will be postponed the more this drags on. To me, now that I know he is the one for me, I want to start our life together asap. Being apart without each other is meaningless.
Another reason why I got so upset when he didn't want to 'bai tai sui'. If we couldn't get any other help, divine help is a consolation. And my dad has already said that this year is very bad for him. He said he can see my marrying this year, but I don't see how.
Excuse me, I need to sigh again....

1 Comments:
As for V & M is already the final stage & we have to give them my blessing.She is my best pal in Uni days.Who hasnt cried & laugh in r/s.Bet hers is the final say. *STAMP CHOP & Warranty le* despite all these A shows his romantic side & V wana b the little birdie.We should give them our blessing.
As for M,aiyo he is a stubborn one need time & he is getting better! wen are u marrying him?
Post a Comment
<< Home